This is one of those quick and easy dinners you can throw into the oven when you walk in the door from work and enjoy in no time at all.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp Blood Orange fused olive oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 4 chicken breasts (bone-in or boneless)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- To make the glaze, in a small bowl whisk together the honey, olive oil, curry powder, ground cardamom, and ground ginger until you have a smooth paste-like mixture.
- Pat chicken dry. Place the chicken breasts in a small roasting pan. The chicken should be tightly packed with the edges touching and little space left around the outside of the pan.
- Drizzle chicken with the glaze and spread it evenly with the back of a spoon or pastry brush.
- Bake for 20 minutes for boneless breasts, 30-35 minutes for bone-in. A meat thermometer is the most reliable way to test if they're ready, ideally 165 degrees.
- Remove the pan from the oven, spoon the cooking juices over the breasts, and let rest for 3 minutes before serving.