Olive the Morning Muffins
Make the best muffins by adding olive oil!
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 2 tbsp 2% milk
- 3/4 cup Lemon EVOO
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Using a handheld mixed, beat the sugar, eggs, and vanilla on high speed until frothy, pale, and creamy, 2-3 minutes. Add the balsamic and milk and continue to beat for 1 minute. Switch off the mixer and slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Use a wooden spoon or a spatula to gently fold it into the flour mixture until just combined. Fill the muffin cups three-quarters full.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a million comes out clean.